Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chubby Cha$er$ Club

Glitternation Fa$hiona$ties have got the munchies, and "black, fat and ugly" always makes us hungry, and nothings says I-LUV-U like a B.O.B (Big Ol' Belly). So CUM on in and finish that snack pack, and let us burger babies get a taste of that rappers delight.

The King of all (burger) Kings, this Notorious B.I.G.(gie) AKA Biggie Smalls AKA O.G. Big Mac-gimme-a-heart-attack keeps it always fresh2death (~RIP~). From lumberjacks with the hat to match, this little hunk-o-chunk loves it young, fresh and green. From serious to (business)casual, Mr. XXX-topher Wallace loves to tote the coogie (coochie) sweaters and the (big daddy) canes. BREAK ME OFF A PIECE OF THAT BIG BLACK MAN.

Big Pun = Big Fun. (S)expressing his sensual side, our lil' Sexy-Mexi is full of love and color. Patterns are a must because THE BIGGER, THE BOLDER, THE BETTER. More SAT-IN (my face) for this latin please, punish me on all 4's hands and knees!


I got it at (Rick) Ross! NO SHAME IS ALL GAME. It's no surprise this man loves to BEAR it all. Rick can Ross me anytime. Boob sweat, NO SWEAT! Just take it off, and wipe it off (my face). Heads down, asses up, we salute you!

XOXOXOX, ur tiny dancer, DIET SQUIRT

1 comment:

  1. AS A SIDE SALAD NOTE, i just want to say RIP to all of u chubbs who grew to lubb 2 much. THIS ONE GOES OUT SERIOUSLY TO MY ONE AND ONLY HUBB BIG PUB <3333 viva in my belly!

    ReplyDelete