Wednesday, September 16, 2009

GAY FOR GAGA

I know I'm late on the VMA tip, but I needed time to digest before I could go all-out with this colassal burger abortion. I needed to consulate my obGYNsessed members of GLITTERNATION before I went any further. I had to take a piss on the stick, if you katch my drift.

Tote, there were a bunch of memorable things about this year's VMAs, but all I can think about is one thing, and one thing only.

LADY GAGA

I AM A CONVERT. If you ask my fellowsisterz of GLITTERNATION, they can confirm for you: I was one of the people who drank too much haterade when it came to Gaga. Basically, I was mad jealous that there was a BADDER bitch than me on PLANET EARTH. I was just one female hating on another female for reasons that only G-O-D knows 4sure. I wanted to think that she hadn't one creative bone in her little butterface tranny trainwreck body. BUT, I must say that after that performance, I am SOLD aka gayforgaga.com aka WRAP IT UP, PUT IT IN ALUMINUM FOIL, COVER IT IN CHEESE AND I AM IN BURGER HEAVENNNNN aka GIVE ME THE HEARTBURN i can handle it.

IS SHE 4 REAL . COM ?!!!!! click hurr to MAKE AN ASSESSMENT.

I have really never seen a more FA$HIONA$TY betch in my LYPHE.

Today, SUCKA SPICE and I went to Target, where she b-o-u-g-h-t the CD.We sang that shit all day til the cows (aka our boss) came home (and left the stenchof passive agressiveness all over the office. can you say it with me??!!!!: IM NOT .COM).

GAGA: Can you please wipe some of your genius off on me when yr done?

I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL U LOVE ME BETCHHHHHHHH

My religion is officially lost, never to be found again.

x in my OBSESSED o,

the LIONESS

No comments:

Post a Comment