Monday, July 6, 2009

YOU ARE THE HANG TO MY OVER

Dear Fa$hioni$taz,

Happy belated FOURTH OF JULY. I'm sorry we didn't update sooner- I for one have been passed out since Saturday, only to awake so I could vomit in a Trader Joe's paper bag that was next to me through the night, thanks to my BFF4EAEAE the one and only HAMBURGULAR. xoxo

I hope your Fourth was as NA$TY as mine. After a few bottles of Two Buck Chuck, half a pack of cigarettes, some racial slurs and 2 hits of a joint, I was the na$itiest HBIC on Douglass Street.

There are about 10,000 pictures from this epic weekend, and they will be brought to you ASAP by the other members of GLITTERNATION.

I am at work, about to stream some footage of MICHAEL JACKSON'S memorial service (RIP PYT) and play some solitaire.

Thanx for the memories.

xoxo,

Panti Lioness

1 comment:

  1. Are you not playing Solitaire on your mobile? Download The Coolest Version (Available for Android and iOS)

    ReplyDelete